- 3 month(s) ago
- London, United Kingdom
- OTE: £240,000
AE – Enterprise (EMEA)
Salary: £120,000 / OTE: £240,000
- Established in early 2000's they provide financial performance software on a subscription (SaaS) basis, deployable across multiple cloud environments (AWS, Azure & Google).
- They are privately owned and backed by a major PE partner and are very profitable as an organisation as they have only required $35M of funding in 11 years ago
- They have been self-sustained ever since! Ranked as a “Leader” in the 2019/20 & 21 Magic Quadrant as well as a Leader in the Forrester Wave
- Have enjoyed 22% growth in recent years despite the Covid pandemic
- Reporting directly to VP Sales EMEA, the primary responsibility of this role is to create and execute a regional sales plan focused around their SaaS based, Cloud deliverable Performance Management platform to the Enterprise sector. (horizontals).
- You will drive develop pipeline and close active opportunities, dealing with order values that start at around the $70K ARR mark and up to $500K+, with an average of $150K+ ARR
- Sales cycle of 6 – 12 months, sometimes longer dependent on the size & complexity of the deal.
- Your target once ramped will be $750K ARR (ramp target). Support and leverage field marketing, product launches, product promotions, SDR’s, and other lead or sales generating programs will be available but you’ll be expected to generate most of your own business activities and as well as working with demand/lead gen.
- Your territory will be EMEA and remotely based out of the UK (expect to travel 30% of the time when safe to do so and to HQ in North America when safe to do so).
- 5/8 yrs in Enterprise SaaS (B2B – business applications environment), hunter attitude with entrepreneurial traits,
- Must be able to sell to C suite & LoB, proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment, have a “challenger” background –ability to travel as required for client and company events.
- Benelux or Nordic language skills.
- Key values that they want to see are a dynamic attitude, highly focused and energised, proactive and self-motivating, collaborative manner (culture fit), open communication across the company, ambitious, accountable & customer success orientated!
- Salary: £120,000 / OTE: £240,000
- Business Sector: Sales
- Job Location: London, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Permanent