- 3 day(s) ago
- United Kingdom
- OTE £120,000
Business Development Manager- Asset Finance
Salary: £60,000 / OTE £120,000
• A Global System Integrator, Managed Service Provider and Asset finance group.
• Record growth in 2021 with revenues more than £3 billion
• Offices across the globe
• Incredible leadership team of well recognised business leaders
• Enterprise solutions covering hardware, SAAS, Managed and Professional services and financial services to the end user allowing them to consume much higher volumes of product and services from in house asset finance.
• Superb balance sheet and growing by sales not by borrowing.
• Business Development Managers to focus on large scale funding deals with end users and other partners.
• Full lifecycle of sale from prospecting, following company and vendor leads, providing best of breed solutions to the customer to enable them to scale their projects or if a partner, enhance their firepower with tailored solutions to let them scale.
• Working in partnership with internal stakeholders including presales, discovery consultants, sales leadership, and service delivery to ensure company and personal targets and objectives are hit/exceeded.
• Act as a trusted advisor and industry expert in your assigned vertical market. Speak at events, presenting across all virtual platforms as well as visiting prospects/Customers face to face.
• Experience in external sales (virtual or face to face) of Cloud related solutions, volume hardware, software, services, and financial services to the global technology sector
• Proven track record of new business success from either Commercial/Enterprise/Public Sector.
• Target driven and motivated by success. Financial acumen to be able to pull multi million-pound opportunities through to closure that will be complex in nature.
• Excellent customer-facing communication and presentation skills.
• Sold managed and professional services/consultancy to C suite stakeholders within your assigned vertical
• Motivation, flexibility, ability to work independently and as part of a dynamic team.
• Career minded, hungry for progression and the benefits associated with success.
- Salary: £60,000 / OTE £120,000
- Business Sector: Sales
- Job Location: United Kingdom
- Job Type: Permanent