- 2 month(s) ago
- Frankfurt/Munich or Dusseldorf, Germany
Senior Account Executive (Channels) – DACH
Salary: €85,000 / OTE: €140,000
- They are world’s largest independent provider of Enterprise Management software supporting 100,000 customers across 130 countries, and 140 offices across 18 languages.
- They were founded in the early 90's, headquartered in Canada with European HQ in the UK.
- Positioned by Gartner as leaders in their Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Business Management, they received the highest possible rating of "Strong Positive" in Gartner's new report entitled "MarketScope for Enterprise Management", also positioned as a leader by Forrester, ranked as ione of the worlds top software company for the third consecutive year by the Branham Group, and KMWorld Magazine
- USP: They are market leader and dominate this space and unlike other organisations which have grown through acquisition, all of their acquisitions have been specifically aligned and integrated into the business i.e. not purely to increase turnover, and as a result cross selling is made easier as the target audience is the same.
- They saw 15% growth globally in 2021 despite the pandemic.
- This remote based sales position will be focused on selling Cyber Security, Data Protection & Back-Up) to SMB/Mid-Market customers via Channel Partners (VARS & Disti’s),
- 80/20 split in favour of channel throughout Germany on a new business basis (Net new logo, upsell/cross sell).
- It is a relatively new platform for the German market and is in scale up mode (two German remote heads).
- The remit is to build this German business unit out in a hands-on channel capacity.
- You will be targeted to achieve €300K to €350K ACV, dealing with average order values of €2K to €25K AAR, so it is expected that sales cycles are 1/3 months typically.
- Support comes from dedicated pre & post sales teams, marketing/inside BDR’s, Channel Partners & technical.
- 3/5 yrs selling transactional B2B Cyber Security & Back-Up software, on a new business basis
- Comfortable working extensively with the channel and to grow something form very humble/small (start-up) beginnings.
- Must be able to demonstrate their sales track record (overachieved their numbers), have a stable history,
- hunter profile in terms of attitude, team player
- fluent in English is a must.
- Salary: €85,000 / €140,000
- Business Sector: Sales
- Job Location: Frankfurt/Munich or Dusseldorf, Germany
- Job Type: Permanent